Day parking lots open at 7:00 AM on Friday and 5:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
HOW TO GET AROUND SPEEDWAY PROPERTY
TRAM LINES AND SCHEDULES
As NASCAR's biggest track, it's important for our fans to have options when navigating around our huge property! Our tram services are free.
Tram schedules for the next event weekend are TBA.
JOYRIDE GOLF CART TAXI SERVICE
Joyride is a low-speed vehicle transportation service! Simply hail down one of their carts to request a ride!
- Hail down a cart for the best service!
- 833.654.RIDE (833.654.7433)
- Available Thursday through Sunday from 8:00 AM to Midnight or later
- Joyride can take you all around Talladega Superspeedway property, except for GEICO West Park C
- $5 per seat, per ride - CASH ONLY
ADA SHUTTLE SERVICE
We offer FREE transport via golf carts for those with disabilities.
- Please expect extended waiting times.
- The number of companion riders may vary depending on the size of cart and number of disabled guests needing cart service.
- This is a FREE service courtesy of Talladega Superspeedway. Please no tipping.
- Shuttle service will not operate approximately one hour before the race and for one hour following the race in specified locations.
- Should a disabled guest need transportation from a location other than one of our designated pick-up locations, a family member or companion is welcome to visit one of the Guest Services Fan Information Booths to request transportation.
- Due to the high volume of requests received at various times, it is not guaranteed that transportation can be arranged from a location that is not one of our designated pick-up spots.
Look for the ADA wheelchair symbol for designated pick-up locations. Download Map.