TICKET PURCHASING INFORMATION
HOW CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Tickets can be purchased in any of the following ways:
- Call our Main Ticket Office at 855.518.RACE (855.518.7223) Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Call our alternate Ticketing Center at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday - Sunday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Visit our Main Ticket Office located inside the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum adjacent to the speedway Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Purchase online 24 hours a day
Times listed are local Central Standard Time.
WHAT ARE YOUR TICKET OFFICE HOURS?
Our Main Ticket Office - located inside the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum - is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday during non-event weeks. During race weeks, extended hours are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Times listed are local Central Standard Time.
WHEN DO TICKETS & CAMPING FOR 2018 GO ON-SALE?
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment by check, money order and cash are also accepted. Personal checks are not accepted beginning one month prior to race week.
DO YOU OFFER MULTI-DAY TICKET PACKAGES?
Yes! We have 2-day ticket packages that include Saturday and Sunday. To speak to an Account Executive about your options, please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE.
WHAT UPGRADES, HOSPITALITY OR VIP EXPERIENCES DO YOU OFFER?
Looking to make your race weekend even more memorable? Here are some of our great options below:
- Regular Pre-Race Pit Pass
- Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade
- Scanner and FanVision Rentals
Fan Hospitality Packages:
- Fan suites
- Premium boxes
- Paddock Club
- Busch Balcony
- Unrestricted Weekend VIP Experience
- Sunday VIP Experience
- Kids VIP Experience Presented by Children's of Alabama
Want to learn more about the above? Click here or call our Main Ticket Office at 855.518.RACE!
DO YOU OFFER ALL-INCLUSIVE TRAVEL PACKAGES?
DO INFANTS AND TODDLERS NEED TICKETS?
Yes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the grandstands. Sunday tickets for kids who are 12 or younger are $50 off regular pricing. Tickets for kids are FREE on Friday and Saturday. To learn more about kids tickets or to add a kids ticket to your order, please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE. Tickets for kids cannot be purchased online at this time.
DO YOU HAVE ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING?
Yes! Please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE for more information and to reserve your seat.
WHAT IS A PIT PASS? HOW DO I GET ONE?
A pit pass gives you access to pit road on Sunday morning before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race. Walk up and down pit road and check out teams as they get set up for the race. You can also see drivers, crew chiefs, media personalities and more as they walk the red carpet to the Drivers Meeting.
We offer 2 pit passes: a regular Pre-Race Pit Pass ($50 if purchased before race week / $55 if purchased during race week) and a Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade ($75 if purchased before race week / $80 if purchased during race week). With a Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade, you can also stay on the track by the start-finish line for Pre-Race Driver Q&As and Driver Introductions.
Pit passes and other fan upgrades can be added to your ticket order online or over the phone by calling 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE. Click here for more information.
HOW DO I RENT A SCANNER OR FANVISION?
We partnered with Racing Electronics to provide scanner and FanVision rental options in advance of race weekend to help provide additional savings. These special rates are only available if purchased through us either online or over the phone prior to race weekend. On-site rentals at the Racing Electronics/FanVision locations may vary in price. For more information about pricing and availability, please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE or click here.
TICKET DELIVERY / TRANSFERS / LOST TICKETS / CREDENTIALS
WHERE IS WILL CALL LOCATED?
WHAT ARE CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS DURING RACE WEEKEND?
The Credential Office is located outside of the track behind Turn 3, near Operations and the Infield Staging Area.
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CAN I CANCEL OR EXCHANGE MY TICKET ORDER?
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. For more information, please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE.
CAN I PRINT MY TICKETS AT HOME?
The Print-at-Home option is available for fans who purchase any grandstand tickets. To utilize this option, you'll need access to e-mail and a printer.
When purchasing tickets over the phone, the ticket buyer needs to mention to their Account Executive that they would like to print their tickets at home. If purchasing online, please choose the Print-at-Home option when selecting delivery.
Questions? Call us at 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE or learn more here.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT?
Please mail or fax the change of address to us.
- Mail to P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161
- Fax to 256.761.4748
Include your old address, new address, a copy of a photo ID and your signature. The address can only be changed by the account holder and cannot be changed over the telephone.
IF I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY TICKETS, WHOM DO I CALL?
Please call 877.Go2.DEGA or 855.518.RACE to speak with one of our Account Executives.
MY TICKETS/PASSES WERE LOST/STOLEN. CAN YOU REPLACE THEM?
If grandstand, tower or other admission tickets have been misplaced, destroyed or lost, we will replace the tickets for a processing fee of $15. All replacement tickets will be left at Will Call for the account holder to pick up in person.
Infield admission wristbands or other camping admission items that have been misplaced, destroyed or lost will be charged the full price for replacements.
All reprints are based on the discretion of the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Managers. Reprinted tickets will be printed or stamped by the Ticket Office to distinguish between the originals. Account holder must pick up the tickets. Any other arrangement will be determined by Ticket Office management.
CAN I TRANSFER TICKETS OR CAMPING SPOTS TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes, you may transfer seats and/or reserved camping spots to another person (with the exception of reserved spots on Allison Motorhome Ridge and Farmer Motorhome Overlook).
All transfer requests must be submitted to the Main Ticket Office using our Transfer Form (click here to download the form). The form must be complete filled out and submitted to the Ticket Office via Fax or Mail. A copy of the driver's license or other form of photo ID for the account holder transferring AND the customer receiving the transfer must accompany the transfer form.
A $15 processing fee will apply to each transfer request. Questions? Call us at 855.518.RACE.
CAMPING / LODGING
HOW CAN I RESERVE A CAMPING SPOT?
HOW DOES PRICING FOR A CAMPING SPOT WORK? DO I PAY PER NIGHT LIKE A HOTEL?
The price listed for a reserved camping spot is for the entire duration of your stay, not per night.
The purchase of a spot in one of our campgrounds outside of the track allows you to stay for up to 7 nights (reserved outside camping gates open Monday morning of race week).
The purchase of a spot in the infield allows you to stay for up to 5 nights (infield entry begins Wednesday morning of race week).
DO YOU HAVE FREE CAMPING?
WHEN CAN I START STAGING TO ENTER THE CAMPGROUNDS?
Can't wait to start camping here at 'Dega? Staging for all campgrounds outside of the track begins on the Saturday before race week at 8:00 AM CT.
Staging for infield entry begins on Wednesday morning of race week at 6:00 AM. If you arrive before that time, please wait in one of our free campgrounds. At 9:00 AM, all staged renewal guests will have priority entry to the infield, followed by all other infield campers on a first come, first served basis.
I'M CAMPING BUT WON'T ARRIVE UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT. CAN I STILL GET IN THE GATES?
No worries! Our campground entry gates are open 24 hours a day. If you need assistance, please inform one of our gate attendants.
ARE CAMPFIRES ALLOWED?
Yes, campfires are allowed. Please keep all campfires in a pit or ring and remain vigilant of open flames at all times.
CAN I BRING MY PET?
We recognize pets are like family and want to make your visit here the best it possibly can be. Since we do have many responsible fans and pet owners, we allow pets in all of our camping areas. To make sure we are offering all of our guests the best experience possible, we ask pet owners to follow the policies below. If at any time these policies are not adhered to, we will request that your pet be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your assigned camping spot; please do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets and must dispose of waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors. Excessive barking or aggressiveness will not be tolerated.
- Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted in the grandstands.
HOW CAN I RENT AN RV FOR RACE WEEKEND?
Don't own an RV but want to camp with us? We have the following approved vendors who are allowed to operate on property. Contact the below for pricing and more information.
- Trinity RV Rentals - 800.917.7511
ARE THERE GOOD HOTEL OPTIONS FOR RACE WEEKEND?
Hotel rates are one of the biggest concerns for race fans, and we agree that your hotel bill shouldn't look like a house payment. We've partnered with www.degarooms.com to offer you one convenient location to find quality hotels with reasonable rates. We used the buying power from our race fans to negotiate great hotel rates in local areas. Visit www.degarooms.com for more information and to book your stay.
PARKING / TRANSPORTATION
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
The large majority of our day parking is FREE. We do offer some preferred parking areas that can be purchased in advance or during race weekend on-site. For more information about free parking and preferred parking, click here.
HOW DO I GET AROUND PROPERTY?
As NASCAR's biggest track, it's important for our fans to have options when navigating around our huge property! See below:
- FREE tram service is offered at various locations:
- North Tunnel tram
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - Midnight
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1 hour post-race
- West Park tram
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 1 hour post-race
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - Midnight
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1 hour after conclusion of events
- North Park and South Park trams
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Buses and trams will transport to Fan Zone area)
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 30 laps prior to conclusion of the MoneyLion 300 (NASCAR Xfinity Series)
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 30 laps prior to conclusion of the GEICO 500 (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series)
- Infield tram
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - Midnight
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1 hour post-race
- North Tunnel tram
New to Talladega! Joyride is a low-speed vehicle transportation service! Simply call them or hail down one of their carts to request a ride!
- 833.654.RIDE (833.654.7433)
- Hail down a cart for the best service!
- Available Thursday - Sunday
- 8:00 AM - Midnight or later
- Joyride can take you all around Talladega Superspeedway property, except for GEICO West Park C
- Minimum of $5 tip per person, per ride
- CASH ONLY
- ADA Shuttle Service:
- We offer FREE transport via golf carts for those with disabilities.
- Please expect extended waiting times.
- The number of companion riders may vary depending on the size of cart and number of disabled guests needing cart service.
- This is a FREE service courtesy of Talladega Superspeedway. Please no tipping.
- Shuttle service will not operate approximately one hour before the race and for one hour following the race in specified locations.
- Should a disabled guest need transportation from a location other than one of our designated pick-up locations, a family member or companion is welcome to visit one of the Guest Services Fan Information Booths to request transportation.
- Due to the high volume of requests received at various times, it is not guaranteed that transportation can be arranged from a location that is not one of our designated pick-up spots.
CAN I BRING MY GOLF CART?
Golf carts or other approved vehicles used on Talladega Superspeedway property are permitted for business purposes only. No personal use is allowed for any reason. Permitted golf cars must be registered (including provision of insurance) with Talladega Superspeedway and must display the yearly ISC or official event registration credential on the golf cart at all times.
- Permitted golf carts must be driven by a licensed person over the age of 18.
- No one under the influence of alcohol may operate a golf cart. No consumption of alcohol is permitted in the cart. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any powered vehicle, except for outside commercial delivery purposes only.
Golf carts will be restricted from driving in certain areas.
Violation of these regulations will result in the golf cart being impounded for the remainder of the event weekend and possible expulsion of the operator from TSS property. These regulations are designed to provide a safe environment for all persons attending events here. Thank you for your cooperation.
Questions? E-mail us.
GRANDSTAND TIPS & GUIDELINES
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE GRANDSTANDS?
CAN I BRING A COOLER WITH FOOD & DRINKS?
Absolutely! Each guest is allowed to bring 1 soft-sided bag or cooler (max. 14" x 14" x 14") and 1 lightweight backpack or cinch bag (no larger than 17" in length).
Here are the guidelines for bringing a cooler into the grandstands:
- Cooler must be soft-sided
- Maximum size of 14" x 14" x 14"
- Coolers may be packed with ice cubes and/or ice packs
- Coolers with telescoping handles and wheels within the overall 14" x 14" x 14" maximum size are allowed
- Coolers may have a single wall removable plastic liner
- Bring your favorite food/drinks, but NO glass or ceramic of any kind will be permitted
- Currently the only YETI coolers that meet specifications to enter the grandstands are the Hopper Flip 18, Hopper Flip 12 and Hopper Flip 8
CAN I TAKE MY COOLER IN THE GARAGES AND ON PIT ROAD?
No. Coolers and food/drinks are not allowed on pit road or in the garage areas.
If fans need to leave and return to parking areas outside of the entrance gates, they may do so. All fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by scanning their valid tickets/credentials.
IF I FORGET SOMETHING OR NEED TO GO BACK TO MY CAR, CAN I LEAVE THE TRACK AND RE-ENTER?
Yes! All fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by scanning their valid tickets/credentials.
CAN I SMOKE IN THE GRANDSTANDS?
All grandstand and tower seating at Talladega Superspeedway is smoke free. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars, electronic cigarettes and vapes (with or without nicotine). However, there are designated smoking areas located throughout the concourses. They are as follows:
- Gadsden Grandstand: behind sections H & N by the fence and patio
- Lincoln Grandstand: behind section G
- O.V. Hill North Grandstand: behind sections QQ, KK, DD
- O.V. Hill South Grandstand: behind sections B & N
- Moss Thornton Grandstand: behind section E
- Talladega Grandstand: behind section D and behind Suite 1
- Tri-Oval Tower: sections C & D, G, M, V & W by the fence
- O.V. Hill South Tower: section AA on level 2 by the fence
- Talladega Tower: behind sections B, E, I and the patio
- Back fence of the Party Patio
DO YOU HAVE ELEVATORS?
There is one ADA accessible elevator located by the O.V. Hill South Tower Extension. This elevator is available for use only by guests with valid tickets in the O.V. Hill South Tower Extension or Birmingham Tower Extension. The only section with ADA seating that is accessible via this elevator is the O.V. Hill South Tower Extension.
IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT?
Fan Info Hotline
- Have a question? Please call our information hotline at 256.761.4976.
- The Fan Info Hotline is available 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday through Sunday of race week only.
24-Hour Security Hotline
- All emergency issues should be reported by calling 911.
- In case of emergency or if you are in need of assistance, call 256.315.4584.
- Need help? Send a text message to 69050.
- Type TSSFAN <space>
- Type in your issue or need, along with your location
- Press SEND
- Examples of issues that should be resolved using our texting service include but are not limited to:
- Seat maintenance or seat cleanliness issues
- Campsite maintenance or cleanliness issues
- Restroom/portable restroom maintenance or cleanliness issues
- Disorderly fans and unruly behavior
- Issues that could impact the safety of you or any of our fans
- Our texting service is available 24 hours beginning Thursday through Sunday of race week only. Standard SMS/MMS rates apply.
CAN YOU SEND TEXT ALERTS TO MY PHONE ABOUT WEATHER AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS DURING RACE WEEKEND?
Yes! If you're making the trip to Talladega Superspeedway and would like weather updates and other information (i.e. notifications when gates open) sent directly to your phone, please text "TSSFAN Subscribe" to 69050.
Standard SMS/MMS rates apply.
WHERE IS LOST & FOUND?
For lost and found information, please click here.
If you come across a personal item belonging to someone else, please take it to the nearest Information Booth, Guest Services Office, or Talladega Usher or Security Officer as they will make sure the item gets to the Lost and Found Office.
TRACK TOURS / EVENT HOSTING
CAN I TAKE A TOUR OF THE TRACK?
Absolutely! Talladega Superspeedway is open year round. Daily bus tours of the track are offered from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM out of the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum.
For admission information, please click here.
IS THE INTERNATIONAL MOTORSPORTS HALL OF FAME AND MUSEUM OPEN DURING RACE WEEK?
Yes! See special race week hours below:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CAN I HOST AN EVENT AT TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY?
CAN I GET MARRIED AT TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY?
Couples wishing to exchange vows on speedway property during race weekend may do so within the confines of their camping spot by contacting outside ministries on their own (all parties will need valid credentials/tickets to enter campgrounds). Motor Racing Outreach and Alabama Raceway Ministries will no longer provide wedding services on property. Weddings are not allowed on speedway property used for competition during a race weekend (i.e. track, garages, Gatorade Victory Lane, etc.)
Couples interested in exchanging vows on speedway property outside of race weekend may inquire about facility rental by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.