Welcome To The New Talladega Superspeedway Website
Welcome to the new www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
“We wanted to give our website a more authentic feel, because that’s what fans come to experience when they come to Talladega Superspeedway…authentic NASCAR racing at its finest,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “We also wanted to make the site more interactive and easier to navigate and we accomplished both. Our fans should really enjoy the new site.”
The revamped site gives fans greater access to Talladega Superspeedway photos, videos, news and much more. It also features several areas where fans can share their favorite Talladega stories. To submit a tale of Talladega, fans are asked to send a photo and email to email@example.com.
Another unique feature on the enhanced www.talladegasuperspeedway.com is a “camping wizard” that helps first-time guests select an overnight park that best fits their weekend plans. Guests can also find all the information they need to connect with Talladega Superspeedway, plan a visit to the track or map out their race day experience.
Fans can also purchase tickets to the upcoming Oct. 30 – Nov.1 AMP Energy 500 weekend, featuring the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and the AMP Energy 500, race number seven in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Tickets are also available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway ticket office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”